Well Scott once was pool face (scraped his face on the steps of a hotel pool)... he is now Barbeque Face! We went to Applebees last night and Scott got the cowboy burger (cheese, barbeque sauce, onion rings). Now Scott can eat a whole rack of barbeque ribs without getting a bit of barbeque on him but this burger got the best of him. He got barbeque sauce all over his hand so excused himself to use the restroom. I sat patiently waiting for our check. A few minutes later Scott returned and said to me "Why didn't you tell me I had barbeque sauce on my face??" I said "What? I didn't see any." Well I guess he had barbeque sauce above his left eyebrow and all the way down the side of his face. Mind you we were sitting in the exact opposite corner from the bathroom so he had to walk through the entire restaurant to wash his hand off and then his face once he knew it was messy. He also stopped and chatted with someone from one of his classes on his way to the restroom. I laughed until we left the restaurant.
I guess I don't look at my husbands face closely enough to notice when he has barbeque sauce smeared all over. Poor guy.
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there to see that because he is the neatest eater ever!
Post a Comment