February 26, 2009

Oopsies!

Ok so I haven't updated in awhile. I updated once before and it errored out. It put me in a bad mood and gave me rage. I'm over it now a few weeks later and can return to posting. Haha.

Scott has been working at UPS loading trucks. He also swims and runs at the YMCA so he's getting his workouts! I've been going to the Y and using the Ellipitcals or treadmills. I might venture to the stationary bike eventually.

Work has been pretty good. They're keeping me busy in production control and I'm loving it. Learning a lot and absorbing all I can!

Zoey is being bratty as always. Today she had a nightmare, neighed like a horse, and howled "meowororororw". Then when I tried to wake her up she got mad at me. She is weird.

Elliott convinced Scott and I to participate in Ragbrai. We better start biking more!! Scott is also doing a triathalon in Cedar Rapids in June with Elliott. It'll be a competition like none other while Ashley and I wander aimlessly!

Its snowing snowing snowing here. Madison got Thunderstorms (what I would give for Thunderstorms!!) but we get snow... perhaps up to 10 inches. Gross!! Well thats my update for now. Perhaps I can start being cutesy like some of the other blogs I read (cyberstalk). We'll see if I can remember to update more than once a month!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I do RAGBRAI too!!! it's seriously fun!!