March 15, 2010

New House New Puppy

Our new house - come one come all come visit. We've discovered working 40-50 hours a week, trying to pack, trying patch nail holes, trying to figure out how to change a whole house water filter, and trying to clean is a lot of work. Haha. Glad we don't have kids to deal with on top of that!! I'm waiting for my lovely sisters to come clean up the massive dog poop piles that the last resident dog left for us in the back yard. We already cleaned up and threw out the water filled sandbox Sunday night.


This is our new puppy. We get to bring her home on March 27th/28th. Zoey told me she is not excited but I told her she's going to have to learn to live with a puppy.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

lol "learn to leave" .... i assume that's 'live'?

Mandy said...

You should have been an English teacher! Yes learn to live...

Christina and Cody said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! I am in love with baby corgi corg!!!!!!!