March 20, 2011

New Bikes!

Scott and I got new bikes this year. Scott got a road bike again and I upgraded from my hybrid to a road bike. The bike goes faster downhill for me but I still don't move any faster when I'm peddling. I've noticed going up hills is much easier but I'm still a slow poke getting up them! Oh well I am sure I'll improve. I've already upgraded from a 10 mile bike ride to a 12 mile bike ride in less than a week. Haha. Far from Scott's 30-50 mile bike rides he likes to go on. It would take me all day to that right now at my average speed of 10 mph!

Scott's Bike (above). Me and my new bike ready for our first ride (below).


In preparation for our trip to Disney/Universal studios this summer I've been watching Harry Potter. Scott spends his time hiding in the basement as he is so sick of Harry Potter. Sorry Scott!

The cat and dog continue to fight although Zoey is now retaliating against the dog and chasing her back. Its funny to see that happen because we are so use to the dog trying to herd the cat.

No comments: