33 days until Disney! Very exciting.
In other news Scott is busy finishing up his class for the semester. I finished my class last week. Pretty sure I got an A although waiting for the final verdict on that. Woohoo!
Our neighbors have decided that nightly bonfires that are 10 feet high are a necessary part of their life. It makes sleeping in our bedroom (which faces their yard) very fun and not at all stressful. **Please note the blatant sarcasm** Ah to be carefree and in your 20s... oh wait... hmmm... maybe I shouldn't judge.
Scott is going on a weeklong bike ride after Disney and he is a little nervous since he is not in as great of shape as he has been in past years. The good news is he has been on a lot of long bike rides this year and put some good miles on his bike.
Since I am done with class for the summer I have started reading all the fun books I missed out on so if you have any book recommendations let me know. In the past week I've read "Last Song" that Cassie loaned me probably 3 years ago and have started on a James Patterson book - never read him so no sure what to expect.
No comments:
Post a Comment